Friday, June 20, 2008

The Children's Menus is for CHILDREN!! (Not even for you Grandma!!)

I am so used to it by now and am pretty lenient on this when I know it's wrong of me...but a tip is still a tip. I know if I deny this person a kid meal...they will tip me less. Chances are they will always tip me less but I'd rather them tip me less on a smaller bill!!

If any waiter breaks the rules for you...especially if they don't verbally tell you they are breaking the rules (like letting you order off a menu that clearly says 10 and under)...the tip should be 25 percent!!

Our adult portion of any kid meal is sposed to be 14.95 but sometimes I modify it so it's only 10.95 depending on what they ordered as an adult. People will complain if they see their adult grilled cheese was 14.95 and they will also never let me hear the end of it if I charged their kid their kid for an adult kid's meal when they were clearly 16 or 18...senior citizens, white trash (also some women..'who aren't hungry' or 'just had a gastric bypass-order salad/veggies!')ALWAYS will want to order off the kid menu...WHY OH WHY CAN'T YOU GO TO MCDONALD'S ACROSS THE STREET..I BEG OF YOU!! You don't tip at McDonald's...there's just a place to leave money for Ronald's HOUSE!

No comments:

Hollyweird

The View

SWINGERS RECUT - VEGAS BABY, VEGAS!